Thursday 13 March 2014

Looking back!!

People say 

"Never look back at your past."

But I say bullshit. I look back at my footsteps in this fandom. So let me tell my baby little steps to this fandom.

On my blog, I have told you about my obsession with Supernatural and how I fell in love with it. Let's take you back to the fine summer of 2012:

I was watching TV as usual. Just same as I was watching TV when I discovered Supernatural. 

It was summer and it was a lazy day. I was watching AXN. An advertisement came much to my annoyance and I saw five boys singing:

"You don't know you're beautiful and that's what makes you beautiful"


I didn't pay much heed to it and kept watching the other shows. But later that night, when I opened my laptop something got over me and I wanted to search One Direction.

That one search ruined my life. From that moment and now everything has changed. I love them so much. They are LIFE!!

Nothing can take them from me and they'll always be my cutie pies. 

That's how I fell in love them. Now people enjoy some cute pictures of One Direction.


Sexy Harry Styles changed his icon on twitter. OMG!!!


                   New photo shoot!! 


Harry riding a bike. Looks badass right? But that same bike broke down later.
Lol!!

Bye....😘






No comments:

Post a Comment